Piercing cold winter predicted by Farmers’ Almanac
Trees drooping from the weight of the snow
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Farmers’ Almanac predicts this winter will be “piercing cold” and colder than usual for two-thirds of the country.
According to FOX News the publication also predicts there will be heavy snow-fall for the Midwest, Great Lakes, and New England regions this winter season.
The publication hit newsstands on Monday with a record of being correct 80 percent of the time. A big snow storm is set to occur between February 1 to 3 with the Superbowl being on February 2. It is the first outdoor Super Bowl in years and could become known as the “Storm Bowl” at the MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands in New Jersey.
Read more here about the predicted ‘Storm Bowl’ and brutal winter.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong