Piercing cold winter predicted by Farmers’ Almanac
Trees drooping from the weight of the snow
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Farmers’ Almanac predicts this winter will be “piercing cold” and colder than usual for two-thirds of the country.
According to FOX News the publication also predicts there will be heavy snow-fall for the Midwest, Great Lakes, and New England regions this winter season.
The publication hit newsstands on Monday with a record of being correct 80 percent of the time. A big snow storm is set to occur between February 1 to 3 with the Superbowl being on February 2. It is the first outdoor Super Bowl in years and could become known as the “Storm Bowl” at the MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands in New Jersey.
Read more here about the predicted ‘Storm Bowl’ and brutal winter.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter