Corn maze gets in on ‘Duck Dynasty’ craze
LOGANVILLE, Ga. — If you love Duck Dynasty and have a few days of vacation this fall, Loganville, Georgia, might be the destination for you.
This year, Corn Dawgs in Loganville is featuring a corn maze highlighting the popular A&E show “Duck Dynasty.”
Duck fans will notice the “Hey Jack” line at the top of the maze. A likeness of Si, one of the characters from the show is clearly visible in cap and beard.
The maze opens September 22 and ends November 3. It’s open weekends; Friday and Saturday it closes at 10 p.m. and Sunday at 7 p.m.
It’s only a 12 to 13 hour drive from Kansas City. If interested, the location to put in your GPS is 955 Leone Ave. Loganville, GA 30052.
- Ages 3-54- $12
- Seniors 55+, Military and law enforcement $10
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor