Authorities hope tattoos can help identify body found in Missouri River
PLATTE COUNTY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a body was found along the shoreline of the Missouri River near I-435 on September 12. The body was found in an unincorporated area of Platte County near Waldron, Mo. On Friday, the Platte County Sheriff’s Office gave an update and said that the body is a white male’s in his 20′s-30′s.
The department also hopes that the public can help identify the man with the aid of his tattoos. Anyone who has information about this case or recognizes something about the tattoos is urged to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS. They can also call the sheriff’s department at (816) 858-3521 and ask for the investigation sergeant Woodrow Painter.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering