Authorities hope tattoos can help identify body found in Missouri River
PLATTE COUNTY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a body was found along the shoreline of the Missouri River near I-435 on September 12. The body was found in an unincorporated area of Platte County near Waldron, Mo. On Friday, the Platte County Sheriff’s Office gave an update and said that the body is a white male’s in his 20′s-30′s.
The department also hopes that the public can help identify the man with the aid of his tattoos. Anyone who has information about this case or recognizes something about the tattoos is urged to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS. They can also call the sheriff’s department at (816) 858-3521 and ask for the investigation sergeant Woodrow Painter.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet