Woman has a heart for broke, single moms
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A local woman who spends much of her free time helping single mothers break the cycle of poverty received a surprise Pay-It-Forward visit that FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn is known for.
Meet Susan Vogliardo. Her friends know she deserves the $300 we put in her hand for all she has done to help others.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College