Woman has a heart for broke, single moms
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A local woman who spends much of her free time helping single mothers break the cycle of poverty received a surprise Pay-It-Forward visit that FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn is known for.
Meet Susan Vogliardo. Her friends know she deserves the $300 we put in her hand for all she has done to help others.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor