Motel housekeeper reportedly raped at Crown Lodge early Tuesday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A housekeeper who works and lives at the Crown Lodge, located at 8500 on 350 Highway in Kansas City, Mo., told authorities she was raped sometime early Tuesday morning.
Police said the woman was not working when the alleged attack happened and believe she was in another residence on the property when the assault took place.
“A window was broken,” said Police Sergeant Sean Hess. “It appears that a telephone receiver was thrown through and the room appeared to be in disarray.”
Hess said police continued to investigate.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet