Motel housekeeper reportedly raped at Crown Lodge early Tuesday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A housekeeper who works and lives at the Crown Lodge, located at 8500 on 350 Highway in Kansas City, Mo., told authorities she was raped sometime early Tuesday morning.
Police said the woman was not working when the alleged attack happened and believe she was in another residence on the property when the assault took place.
“A window was broken,” said Police Sergeant Sean Hess. “It appears that a telephone receiver was thrown through and the room appeared to be in disarray.”
Hess said police continued to investigate.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor