Motel housekeeper reportedly raped at Crown Lodge early Tuesday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A housekeeper who works and lives at the Crown Lodge, located at 8500 on 350 Highway in Kansas City, Mo., told authorities she was raped sometime early Tuesday morning.
Police said the woman was not working when the alleged attack happened and believe she was in another residence on the property when the assault took place.
“A window was broken,” said Police Sergeant Sean Hess. “It appears that a telephone receiver was thrown through and the room appeared to be in disarray.”
Hess said police continued to investigate.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'