World record attempt: ‘Terrorhead at Arrowhead’ scheduled for Oct. 13
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Arrowhead Stadium is more than 40 years old and it has a long history of hosting loud crowds. But now, one group wants to put Arrowhead in the record books for having the loudest stadium in the National Football League.
Ty “The X-Factor” Rowton, along with the co-founder of “Terrorhead Returns” Mark Powell appeared on Tuesday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to talk about their goal of achieving a world record for loudness from a stadium crowd.
“Terrorhead Returns” has a Facebook page where you can learn more about the world record attempt, which is scheduled for 12 Noon, Sunday, October 13 at Arrowhead Stadium when the Kansas City Chiefs play division rivals the Oakland Raiders.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss