World record attempt: ‘Terrorhead at Arrowhead’ scheduled for Oct. 13
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Arrowhead Stadium is more than 40 years old and it has a long history of hosting loud crowds. But now, one group wants to put Arrowhead in the record books for having the loudest stadium in the National Football League.
Ty “The X-Factor” Rowton, along with the co-founder of “Terrorhead Returns” Mark Powell appeared on Tuesday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to talk about their goal of achieving a world record for loudness from a stadium crowd.
“Terrorhead Returns” has a Facebook page where you can learn more about the world record attempt, which is scheduled for 12 Noon, Sunday, October 13 at Arrowhead Stadium when the Kansas City Chiefs play division rivals the Oakland Raiders.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'