Hy-Vee stopped by to show Fox 4 this healthy and delicious sweet alternative to nachos.
Apple Pecan Nachos
All you need:
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 apples, cored & sliced
- 8 strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips (melted)
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
All you do:
- Place apples and pears on a platter.
- Sprinkle strawberries over sliced apples and pears.
- Drizzle melted chocolate separately on top of fruit.
- Sprinkle with coconut and pecans.