Sporting KC fans provide assist with national anthem
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Sporting Kansas City fans are known for their vocal support of the team, but provided a different kind of vocal support during a recent match.
The team faced the Philadelphia Union on September 27, and Dr. Cameron Smith was called on to sing the national anthem. When he started, his microphone didn’t work — and a backup microphone failed as well.
To compensate, fans simply picked up where Dr. Smith started, and led the national anthem themselves. You can see the results in the YouTube video below.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too