Sporting KC fans provide assist with national anthem
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Sporting Kansas City fans are known for their vocal support of the team, but provided a different kind of vocal support during a recent match.
The team faced the Philadelphia Union on September 27, and Dr. Cameron Smith was called on to sing the national anthem. When he started, his microphone didn’t work — and a backup microphone failed as well.
To compensate, fans simply picked up where Dr. Smith started, and led the national anthem themselves. You can see the results in the YouTube video below.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor