Man who slaps baby on plane pleads guilty
The man accused of slapping a crying 19-month-old on a plane earlier this year has pleaded guilty to assault in federal court.
Joe Rickey Hundley is facing six months in prison.
Hundley’s attorney has said Hundley was in distress and grieving during the flight after learning the day before that his son was in a coma.
He was headed to Atlanta to decide whether or not to take his son off life support.
Hundley, who’s also accused of using a racial slur in the incident, will be sentenced in January.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor