Man who slaps baby on plane pleads guilty
The man accused of slapping a crying 19-month-old on a plane earlier this year has pleaded guilty to assault in federal court.
Joe Rickey Hundley is facing six months in prison.
Hundley’s attorney has said Hundley was in distress and grieving during the flight after learning the day before that his son was in a coma.
He was headed to Atlanta to decide whether or not to take his son off life support.
Hundley, who’s also accused of using a racial slur in the incident, will be sentenced in January.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering