TECH REPORT: See the latest gadgets at Asia’s largest elecronics show
TOKYO — CEATEC is Asia’s largest electronics trade show that happens every year in Tokyo, Japan.
Reporter Rich DeMuro shows us the innovative technology on display on the show floor this year.
CEATEC is where Asia comes to show off their latest high tech innovations with everything from Iron Man-inspired muscle suits to stuff you might actually see in American living rooms.
CEATEC is focused on the present and the future.
“We like to really show off. Technology solves everything throughout the world. We like to help the world to be better off all the time,” said Tsutomu Handa, CEATEC’s president.
On the floor, you can find everything from the smallest electronic parts to the next big idea. And as you can imagine there’s a lot to see.
Sometimes the best tech you find at shows like this is also the simplest. Like this waterproof smartphone case from Dicapac. Not only does it let you take photos underwater — your phone also floats — not bad for $40.
If you want to learn more about everything DeMuro saw at CEATEC 2013, just go to the Tech Report website.
by Rich DeMuro
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair