KC woman competes on Wheel of Fortune
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — FOX 4′s Mary Pulley spoke with an area couple that auditioned for Wheel of Fortune this summer.
“We’ve been together for 41 years,” Marilyn Bakarich said of her husband, John. “We’re high school sweethearts. I’ve always called him my prince charming.”
Marilyn was chosen to be a contestant on the show — John says because of her outgoing personality. They watch the show every night and are over-the-moon excited that Marilyn gets to compete.
Hear about John and Marilyn Bakarich’s experience by watching the video.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss