KC woman competes on Wheel of Fortune
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — FOX 4′s Mary Pulley spoke with an area couple that auditioned for Wheel of Fortune this summer.
“We’ve been together for 41 years,” Marilyn Bakarich said of her husband, John. “We’re high school sweethearts. I’ve always called him my prince charming.”
Marilyn was chosen to be a contestant on the show — John says because of her outgoing personality. They watch the show every night and are over-the-moon excited that Marilyn gets to compete.
Hear about John and Marilyn Bakarich’s experience by watching the video.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop