Dolph Ziggler schools Mark on the art of being cool
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — On Tuesday morning, it was time for Mark to get his ‘Cool Card.’ He called on the assistance of WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler to get schooled in swagger.
When Ziggler’s not teaching, he’s laying the smackdown for WWE. Check him out at WWE Smackdown, which happens Tuesday night at the Sprint Center. Tickets start at $15, call the Sprint Center box office at (888) 929-7849 for more information
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss