White Bean Dip from Lisa Farmer
This ghostly good dip is great with veggie sticks! Serve it at a Halloween gathering, in a lunch box, or as a delicious spread on a wrap! For added kick top with a spicy chili sauce, i.e.: Siracha before serving.
- 15 oz can (drained and rinsed) Great Northern, navy or other white beans
- 2 Tablesponns extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Great with carrot sticks!
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store