White Bean Dip from Lisa Farmer
This ghostly good dip is great with veggie sticks! Serve it at a Halloween gathering, in a lunch box, or as a delicious spread on a wrap! For added kick top with a spicy chili sauce, i.e.: Siracha before serving.
- 15 oz can (drained and rinsed) Great Northern, navy or other white beans
- 2 Tablesponns extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Great with carrot sticks!
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'