White Bean Dip from Lisa Farmer
This ghostly good dip is great with veggie sticks! Serve it at a Halloween gathering, in a lunch box, or as a delicious spread on a wrap! For added kick top with a spicy chili sauce, i.e.: Siracha before serving.
- 15 oz can (drained and rinsed) Great Northern, navy or other white beans
- 2 Tablesponns extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Great with carrot sticks!
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering