Debunking baby sleeping myths
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Getting your newborn to sleep through the night is no easy feat.
Millions of Americans have turned to Dr. Harvey Karp, world-renowned pediatrician and best-selling author, for help and have found success through his methods.
What’s the secret to calming your baby? While there isn’t one solution for every parent, Dr. Karp and Dr. Carl Wiener of the University of Kansas Hospital appeared on Monday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to help debunk baby sleeping myths and about ways to make your baby, the happiest baby.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop