Facebook outage tough on those for whom it’s habitual
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – If Facebook frustrated you this morning, you’re not the only one. Facebook was not allowing anyone to post status updates or like posts Monday morning.
People trying to post a status update got an error message. That message seems to have changed at least once, then no error message appeared at all and posts would not go through.
According to Mashable, the site was down for at least an hour and Mashable says no one from Facebook has responded to their request for details.
According to DownRightNow.com, a website that tracks outages, Facebook is experiencing an outage. It appears this outage is global.
Some have reported their page was down but has since been restored. FOX 4 couldn’t post to its page for about an hour but has since successfully posted a status.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet