‘Kick out cancer’ soccer challenge today at Park Hill South stadium
RIVERSIDE, Mo. — Park Hill High School and Park Hill South High School teams are working together to Kick Out Cancer.
Park Hill senior Chris Zdvorak and Park Hill South senior Josh Hall were guests on Monday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to talk about their soccer triple header challenge being held today and how you can get involved.
Park Hill South players will be wearing pink t-shirts in honor of Kim Toigo and Park Hill players will be wearing purple in honor of Nick Hibbeler. Fans can purchase a white t-shirt just like the ones the players will be wearing.
The Kick Out Cancer Soccer Challenge starts at 3:30 p.m. today, Monday, Oct. 21 at the Park Hill South District Soccer Stadium located at 4500 Northwest River Park Drive in Riverside, Mo. Tickets are $5.00 and will be available at the gate.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"