‘Kick out cancer’ soccer challenge today at Park Hill South stadium
RIVERSIDE, Mo. — Park Hill High School and Park Hill South High School teams are working together to Kick Out Cancer.
Park Hill senior Chris Zdvorak and Park Hill South senior Josh Hall were guests on Monday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to talk about their soccer triple header challenge being held today and how you can get involved.
Park Hill South players will be wearing pink t-shirts in honor of Kim Toigo and Park Hill players will be wearing purple in honor of Nick Hibbeler. Fans can purchase a white t-shirt just like the ones the players will be wearing.
The Kick Out Cancer Soccer Challenge starts at 3:30 p.m. today, Monday, Oct. 21 at the Park Hill South District Soccer Stadium located at 4500 Northwest River Park Drive in Riverside, Mo. Tickets are $5.00 and will be available at the gate.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor