This fall look good and stay warm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — This fall don’t sacrifice fashion for warmth.
It’s getting cool outside, so its time to dust off those coats in the closet or better
yet, get you a new one. But be sure you look good while staying warm.
Molly Bingham from EJ’s Boutique at Park Place in Leawood, Kan., stopped by Monday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to show off some great coats that will rock the fall season.
For more great fall coats and fashions, visit EJ’s Boutiquw located in the Park Place Shops in Leawood. For more information, telephone number and store hours, visit their website.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop