One lane on I-35 NB reopened after two vehicle crash
NEAR CAMERON, Mo. — MoDOT is reporting that one lane of Interstate 35 northbound has reopened after all northbound lanes were closed in north Clinton County. The department said that semi-truck rear ended a truck contracted to paint stripes on the interstate.
Both drivers have been sent to the hospital, but the extent of their injuries is unknown at present. The crash happened at about 1 p.m. on Thursday just south of Cameron.
We will continue to monitor the single-lane closure and update when it is reopened.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss