One lane on I-35 NB reopened after two vehicle crash
NEAR CAMERON, Mo. — MoDOT is reporting that one lane of Interstate 35 northbound has reopened after all northbound lanes were closed in north Clinton County. The department said that semi-truck rear ended a truck contracted to paint stripes on the interstate.
Both drivers have been sent to the hospital, but the extent of their injuries is unknown at present. The crash happened at about 1 p.m. on Thursday just south of Cameron.
We will continue to monitor the single-lane closure and update when it is reopened.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet