One lane on I-35 NB reopened after two vehicle crash
NEAR CAMERON, Mo. — MoDOT is reporting that one lane of Interstate 35 northbound has reopened after all northbound lanes were closed in north Clinton County. The department said that semi-truck rear ended a truck contracted to paint stripes on the interstate.
Both drivers have been sent to the hospital, but the extent of their injuries is unknown at present. The crash happened at about 1 p.m. on Thursday just south of Cameron.
We will continue to monitor the single-lane closure and update when it is reopened.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370