Clean up continues after train derailment in KCMO
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Clean up crews were on the scene of a train derailment at Highway 210 and Searcy Creek Parkway, where four railcars csme off the tracks and turned over Thursday morning.
All of the cars were hauling grain. No injuries were reported.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Traces of oil seen in area of last contact