Houston Texas Coach collapses during game Sunday night
HOUSTON — The head coach of the Houston Texans, Gary Kubiak, collapsed at half time during Sunday night’s game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Kubiak, 52, was walking along the sidelines at half time when he slowed his pace and then dropped to his knees near the 23 yard line. Medical personnel rushed to assist him. After several minutes Kubiak was able to sit up, and, according to ESPN, spoke with medical personnel before being wheeled off the field on a stretcher.
Kubiak reportedly never lost consciousness and was taken by ambulance to a hospital “as a precaution.”
According to USA Today, team officials said Kubiak did not suffer a heart attack.
On Monday morning, Kubiak was in stable condition, and undergoing tests and was alert.
No other information has been made available at this time.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'