Terminal A empties at KCI Airport
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Two airlines, United and Air Canada, will begin their move out of Terminal A Monday night in an attempt by KCI to save money and prepare for possible future redevelopment at the airport.
By 7 p.m. Monday, November 4th all United Airlines and Air Canada arrivals will move from Terminal A to Terminal C.
By Tuesday all arrivals and departures will be from Terminal C. The move was supposed to take place last week but was delayed by technical issues.
Once US Airways leaves Terminal A at the beginning of 2014 the terminal will sit empty until a decision is made about the future of the airport. Right now there is a proposal to tear down Terminal A to make way for a brand new, more consolidated airport. But, not everyone’s on board. In the meantime the Airport said shutting down Terminal A will help is save money.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave