Chiefs’ success leads to free tattoo promotion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Are you a Chiefs fan forever? Then this is the deal for you! Grimm’s Tattoos, near 39th and Broadway, is offering a free Chiefs’ arrowhead logo tattoo to the first customer of the day, every day.
That offer is good as long as the Chiefs are in first place. And with the Chiefs on a bye week, that offer will last for several more days at least.
The tattoo being given for free would normally cost $100. Thursday marked the seventh day of the promotion.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss