Chiefs’ success leads to free tattoo promotion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Are you a Chiefs fan forever? Then this is the deal for you! Grimm’s Tattoos, near 39th and Broadway, is offering a free Chiefs’ arrowhead logo tattoo to the first customer of the day, every day.
That offer is good as long as the Chiefs are in first place. And with the Chiefs on a bye week, that offer will last for several more days at least.
The tattoo being given for free would normally cost $100. Thursday marked the seventh day of the promotion.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet