Chiefs’ success leads to free tattoo promotion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Are you a Chiefs fan forever? Then this is the deal for you! Grimm’s Tattoos, near 39th and Broadway, is offering a free Chiefs’ arrowhead logo tattoo to the first customer of the day, every day.
That offer is good as long as the Chiefs are in first place. And with the Chiefs on a bye week, that offer will last for several more days at least.
The tattoo being given for free would normally cost $100. Thursday marked the seventh day of the promotion.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor