Roeland Park police give helping hand instead of citation
ROELAND PARK, Kan. — Roeland Park police say a veteran has numerous code violations due to trash in his house and in his yard. Rather than give him a ticket, they’re giving him a hand.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn was in Roeland Park where the cleanup took place Thursday morning.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit