Roeland Park police give helping hand instead of citation
ROELAND PARK, Kan. — Roeland Park police say a veteran has numerous code violations due to trash in his house and in his yard. Rather than give him a ticket, they’re giving him a hand.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn was in Roeland Park where the cleanup took place Thursday morning.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'