Smoked Turkey Whole-Grain Sliders
All you need:
- 4 Bakery Fresh 100% whole-grain cocktail buns
- ¼ cup apple butter,
- ¼ pound deli sliced smoked turkey or leftover turkey, divided
- 2 (1 oz each) slices Havarti cheese, halved and divided
- 1 medium apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 fresh lettuce leaves
All you do:
1. Place buns on cutting board and split open. Spread apple butter evenly on top side of each bun.
2. On the bottom bun half without apple butter, place 1 oz. turkey, a half slice of Havarti cheese, ¼ of the apple slices and a lettuce leaf. Repeat for other 3 bun halves.
3. Top each prepared bun bottom with the top half, apple-butter-side down.
Source: Adapted from Tri-Foods International