One person dead after fight inside home
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after they found a man dead inside a home in the 13100 block of East 53rd Street in Kansas City, Mo.
Police were called to the scene around 11:50 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17. When they arrived, they found a man dead inside the home. Witnesses at the scene said the victim and another person were involved in a fight and at some point the victim stopped breathing.
The suspect was taken into custody at the scene and is cooperating.
Police said drugs and alcohol may have played a role in the incident.
No other information has been released.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident