One person dead after fight inside home
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after they found a man dead inside a home in the 13100 block of East 53rd Street in Kansas City, Mo.
Police were called to the scene around 11:50 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17. When they arrived, they found a man dead inside the home. Witnesses at the scene said the victim and another person were involved in a fight and at some point the victim stopped breathing.
The suspect was taken into custody at the scene and is cooperating.
Police said drugs and alcohol may have played a role in the incident.
No other information has been released.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering