One person dead after fight inside home
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after they found a man dead inside a home in the 13100 block of East 53rd Street in Kansas City, Mo.
Police were called to the scene around 11:50 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17. When they arrived, they found a man dead inside the home. Witnesses at the scene said the victim and another person were involved in a fight and at some point the victim stopped breathing.
The suspect was taken into custody at the scene and is cooperating.
Police said drugs and alcohol may have played a role in the incident.
No other information has been released.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet