Savory Roasted Pecans
Serves: 10, 1.5 oz. servings
All you need:
- 1 pound raw pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon fresh, minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
All you do:
1) Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2) Spread nuts evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the nuts are lightly toasted.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the oil.
4) Turn the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients.
5) When the pecans are finished in the oven, transfer them to a bowl. Pour in the seasoned oil and stir until all the nuts are coated.