KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- FOX 4 and The Love Fund for Children are teaming up this Christmas to help make the holidays special, especially for teenagers. Teens can often be overlooked during holiday gift giving programs, but their need is just as great.
You can help by filling a sack of toys just for teens. If you have any questions you may call the office at (816)932-9170. Sacks can be dropped off at participating CVS, Plato's Closet or Seasonal Concepts by December 9. You may also bring a filled sack to FOX 4, located at 3030 Summit Street, Kansas City, Mo. 64108 on Monday-Friday (8:30 a-4:30p) by December 11, 2013.
If you'd like to simply donate, the suggested amount is $35 and all of the shopping will be done for you. If you need an idea, give these a try.
Ideas for Guys:
- Cologne, deodorant, aftershave
- Hoodies or hooded sweatshirts (L,XL,XXL)
- T-shirts, lounge pants
- Anything sports related
- Gift Cards (CVS, Best Buy, Target, iTunes, etc.)
- Trendy toys and hand-held games
Ideas for Girls:
- Bath and Body Wash. Lotion, lip gloss, nail polish
- Hair dryer, curling iron, straighteners
- Purses, perfumes, jewelry
- Hair accessories
- Diaries or journals