KCKPD investigating homicide on State Avenue, identifies victim
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A black male was found by officers in a vehicle after they responded to a shooting call on Tuesday night. That man was transported to a hospital with a gunshot wound. His injuries were fatal and now police are investigating his death as a homicide.
On Wednesday police identified the victim as 20-year-old Ravon Henson-Tyler who was a resident of Kansas City, Kansas.
The emergency call was made at approximately 10:20 p.m. and happened on the 6200 block of State Avenue. If you have any information about the incident, KCKPD’s Major Case Unit wants you to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong