KCKPD investigating homicide on State Avenue, identifies victim
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A black male was found by officers in a vehicle after they responded to a shooting call on Tuesday night. That man was transported to a hospital with a gunshot wound. His injuries were fatal and now police are investigating his death as a homicide.
On Wednesday police identified the victim as 20-year-old Ravon Henson-Tyler who was a resident of Kansas City, Kansas.
The emergency call was made at approximately 10:20 p.m. and happened on the 6200 block of State Avenue. If you have any information about the incident, KCKPD’s Major Case Unit wants you to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter