KC-area drivers get through first light snow with a few fender benders
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The slick pavement likely contributed to a car flipping on its side Thursday morning at the I-35 southbound ramp to Front St.
Conditions require slower speeds, something to remember a few days from now, too, when there’s another chance of snow.
“Side roads are pretty slick. A lot of the exit and entrance ramps are pretty slick as well as underneath the bridges and on top of the bridges,” said D.J. Adamson, Auto Tow & Recovery.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370