KC-area drivers get through first light snow with a few fender benders
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The slick pavement likely contributed to a car flipping on its side Thursday morning at the I-35 southbound ramp to Front St.
Conditions require slower speeds, something to remember a few days from now, too, when there’s another chance of snow.
“Side roads are pretty slick. A lot of the exit and entrance ramps are pretty slick as well as underneath the bridges and on top of the bridges,” said D.J. Adamson, Auto Tow & Recovery.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"