Fresh Fruit Tarts
Makes 12 tarts
What you need:
- 12 Wonton skins
- 2 T. reduced, or sugar-free jelly or fruit spread
- 1 ½ cup diced fresh fruit
- 1 cup non-fat or low-fat yogurt, any flavor
- Nonfat vegetable spray
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 375° F and spray muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Press Wonton skins into muffin tins allowing the corners to stand up over the edges.
- Bake Wontons for 5 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and carefully take each wonton “bowl” out of the muffin tins and allow them to cool.
- Warm jelly or fruit spread and lightly coat the bottom of each Wonton.
- Fill each bowl with the fruit adding a rounded tablespoon of yogurt on top.
- Garnish with a small piece of fruit or a dab of the jelly or fruit spread.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (in one tart): Calories - 57, Total fat - <1g, Sodium - 32mg, Carbohydrates - 12g, Protein - 1g, Fiber - 1g
(Source: Dole Company)