16-year-old boy shocks internet with voice that sounds just like Elvis
QUEBEC, Canada — He’s only 16 years old, but he sounds just like Elvis. No, really.
Armed with a guitar and a velvety voice, David Thibault performed for CKOI, a radio station in Quebec Canada. His song of choice, Blue Christmas, by The King.
His performance has launched him into the spotlight, receiving almost a million hits on YouTube in just four days. His sneering lip curl and pomade hair are becoming signature trademarks for the budding baritone. Check out some of his videos below.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet