Chiefs fans excited about this year’s playoff comeback
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Chiefs have clinched a play-off spot in with a 56-31 win over the Raiders. It is the first time in three years the Chiefs have made post-season play and Chiefs fans are excited.
“It’s been a long season and we’ve had a couple of bad games in the last couple of weeks so I am really excited about us dominating, especially against the Raiders because we don’t like them,” said Chris Moore, a Chiefs fan who was watching Sunday’s game in Kansas City’s Power and Light District.
Joe Friedling, another Chiefs fan, credits the amazing turnaround from a less than stellar year last year to great leadership.
“I am so excited for the Chiefs, Andy Reid, I think he’s a fantastic coach. I love Alex Smith; I love the opportunity he’s gotten in Kansas City. I can’t believe everything that’s happening, this is fantastic,” said Friedling.
The next thing Chiefs fans have to do is root for the Broncos to lose, which would make the Chiefs road to the Super Bowl a little bit easier.
“Hopefully Denver loses at some point then we actually get home field advantage for the playoffs too,” said Friedling.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave