WATCH: Family’s ‘Xmas jammies’ video holiday card goes viral
RALEIGH, N.C. – For one North Carolina family a traditional Christmas card would just not do.
Penn Holderness, a television news anchor, his wife, Kim, and their two children, Lola, six, and Penn Charles, four, decided to forgo sending out a traditional picture and annual letter for Christmas, and instead made a rap video.
The video, which creatively details the highlight moments of each family member during the past year, includes pictures of the important events and also a lot of dancing. The Holderness family rewrote personalized lyrics to Will Smith’s once popular hit, “Miami,” and all sported matching Christmas pajamas while taking turns rapping to the song.
Instead of just going out to friends and family members of the Holderness’, the video went viral and has received over 500,000 views since it was first posted to YouTube.
The family ends the video, after revealing that Penn will be leaving his current job as a news anchor, with a “shameless” plug for Kim and Penn’s new video making company.
(Source: The Daily Mail)
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet