WATCH: Family’s ‘Xmas jammies’ video holiday card goes viral
RALEIGH, N.C. – For one North Carolina family a traditional Christmas card would just not do.
Penn Holderness, a television news anchor, his wife, Kim, and their two children, Lola, six, and Penn Charles, four, decided to forgo sending out a traditional picture and annual letter for Christmas, and instead made a rap video.
The video, which creatively details the highlight moments of each family member during the past year, includes pictures of the important events and also a lot of dancing. The Holderness family rewrote personalized lyrics to Will Smith’s once popular hit, “Miami,” and all sported matching Christmas pajamas while taking turns rapping to the song.
Instead of just going out to friends and family members of the Holderness’, the video went viral and has received over 500,000 views since it was first posted to YouTube.
The family ends the video, after revealing that Penn will be leaving his current job as a news anchor, with a “shameless” plug for Kim and Penn’s new video making company.
(Source: The Daily Mail)
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370