Chiefs selling T-shirts to thank fans and benefit charities
Kansas City Chiefs
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Chiefs players are out to give back to the community that has been supporting them this season. They’re going to start selling special T-shirts with a slogan “Work to Win” printed on them as the final weeks wind down in advance of the playoffs.
The shirts will sell for $10 and the money raised will go to the Make a Wish Foundation, The Children’s Place and the Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired. If you’d like to buy one of the shirts, click on this link.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong