You hide the what? You hide the pickle! Christmas traditions explained to Mark and Nick
On Friday morning’s show, we were talking about Christmas traditions and Loren mentioned they always hide the pickle ornament in their tree. Mark and Nick had never heard of this Midwestern tradition that first originated in Germany.
Loren and Karli proceeded to explain what it’s all about and how some believe if you find the pickle you get an extra gift or get to open the first gift.
One of our viewers also hides the pickle and one went as far as to drive two pickles to the station for Mark and Nick. See the videos and hilarity below.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor