Tigers, Wildcats win on the road
Missouri and K-State both won road games Saturday.
No. 25 Mizzou rallied from 10 points down in the second half to win at NC State 68-64. The Tigers (11-1) were led by Jordan Clarkson’s 21 points. Jabari Brown’s 3-pointer with 55-seconds left was the game-winner. He finished with 17.
The K-State Wildcats (9-3) beat Tulane 72-41 in Brooklyn, NY for their seventh straight win. Harlem-native Shane Southwell matched his career-high with 19 points on 6-of-13 shooting.
The cats held Tulane to a season-low 41 points on 28.6 percent shooting. It was also the debut of freshman Jevon Thomas, who became eligible on Dec. 21 after having to sit out the first semester. Thomas finished with a team-high four assists and team-tying three steals with two points and two rebounds in 19 minutes of action.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'