Tigers, Wildcats win on the road
Missouri and K-State both won road games Saturday.
No. 25 Mizzou rallied from 10 points down in the second half to win at NC State 68-64. The Tigers (11-1) were led by Jordan Clarkson’s 21 points. Jabari Brown’s 3-pointer with 55-seconds left was the game-winner. He finished with 17.
The K-State Wildcats (9-3) beat Tulane 72-41 in Brooklyn, NY for their seventh straight win. Harlem-native Shane Southwell matched his career-high with 19 points on 6-of-13 shooting.
The cats held Tulane to a season-low 41 points on 28.6 percent shooting. It was also the debut of freshman Jevon Thomas, who became eligible on Dec. 21 after having to sit out the first semester. Thomas finished with a team-high four assists and team-tying three steals with two points and two rebounds in 19 minutes of action.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit