Man surprises son with Chiefs tickets to game against Colts
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – One young Chiefs fan going to the game in Indianapolis on Saturday got quite the surprise.
Ryan McKenzie grew up in Overland Park. He now lives in Chicago. His brother gave him tickets to the Chiefs’ wildcard game against the Colts for his birthday.
McKenzie wanted to take his nine-year-old son, Andrew. He recorded a video as he told Andrew that they can’t watch the Chiefs game because of a blackout. Being a diehard fan, Andrew appeared disappointed.
That is until Dad told him the only way to see it is by going to Indianapolis. Andrew couldn’t believe it and started jumping up in the air.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'