Man charged in Grandview robbery
GRANDVIEW, Mo. – Prosecutors have charged Kile Christian Roberts with armed criminal action in connection with a Jan. 9 robbery in Grandview, Mo.
Police said they responded to a home around 6:20 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 9 in regards to a report of an armed robbery and shooting where the homeowner is believed to have shot one of the intruders.
It happened in the 12300 block of North 3rd Street. The suspects were described as two men in their 20s; one white, the other black and both were reportedly armed.
Police said as the suspects fled the home, the homeowner fired his personal weapon and believes he hit one of them. The homeowner was not injured.
Roberts is currently in jail on a $75,000 bond.
Anyone who may have information regarding the other suspect is urged to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet