Super Bowl XLVIII: Vote now for the best consumer-created Doritos commercial
PLANO, Texas — Fans around the world are voting for the best ad created by Dorito-eating, non-professionals, who have hopes of winning the $1 million grand prize.
This is the first year PepsiCo’s Doritos brand has opened its annual “Crash the Super Bowl” contest to fan votes.
Ultimately, two ads will air in front of a global television audience during Super Bowl XLVIII. One will be selected by the Doritos brand team and the other selected by the world’s fan votes.
The Doritos brand narrowed the thousands of submissions down to five finalists. CLICK HERE to cast your vote for your favorite. You have until January 29!
The five Crash the Super Bowl finalist ads (in alphabetical order by finalist last name) are:
- “Time Machine” by Ryan Andersen, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- “Office Thief” by Chris Capel, Valencia, California, United States
- “The Cowboy Kid” by Amber Gill, Ladera Ranch, California, United States
- “Breakroom Ostrich” by Eric Haviv, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- “Finger Cleaner” by Thomas Noakes, Sydney, Australia
Superbowl XLVIII kick-off between the Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks is set for 5:25 p.m. on FOX 4.
But hide the remote from everyone else in your house! Coverage begins much earlier:
- 11:00 a.m. Road to the Super Bowl
- 12:00 p.m. Football America: Our Stories
- 1:00 p.m. Superbowl Pre-game
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter