Police chase ends in arrest of person in vehicle linked to homicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A police chase that ended in Kansas City, Mo. Friday afternoon could be connected to a homicide.
Kansas City Police tell FOX 4 that they chased a white Ford Expedition SUV for nearly ten minutes. The vehicle matches a vehicle wanted for a “questioning advisory” regarding a homicide.
The chase ended when the driver of the white Ford came to a stop at 85th and Holmes about 2:35 p.m.
Police don’t yet know or can’t confirm if the individual, or individuals, inside the SUV are suspected in the homicide, but did say the vehicle was wanted on a questioning advisory.
FOX 4 will update this story as new information comes in. Refresh this page or watch FOX 4 newscasts for the latest.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet