Police chase ends in arrest of person in vehicle linked to homicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A police chase that ended in Kansas City, Mo. Friday afternoon could be connected to a homicide.
Kansas City Police tell FOX 4 that they chased a white Ford Expedition SUV for nearly ten minutes. The vehicle matches a vehicle wanted for a “questioning advisory” regarding a homicide.
The chase ended when the driver of the white Ford came to a stop at 85th and Holmes about 2:35 p.m.
Police don’t yet know or can’t confirm if the individual, or individuals, inside the SUV are suspected in the homicide, but did say the vehicle was wanted on a questioning advisory.
FOX 4 will update this story as new information comes in. Refresh this page or watch FOX 4 newscasts for the latest.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'