Police chase ends in arrest of person in vehicle linked to homicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A police chase that ended in Kansas City, Mo. Friday afternoon could be connected to a homicide.
Kansas City Police tell FOX 4 that they chased a white Ford Expedition SUV for nearly ten minutes. The vehicle matches a vehicle wanted for a “questioning advisory” regarding a homicide.
The chase ended when the driver of the white Ford came to a stop at 85th and Holmes about 2:35 p.m.
Police don’t yet know or can’t confirm if the individual, or individuals, inside the SUV are suspected in the homicide, but did say the vehicle was wanted on a questioning advisory.
FOX 4 will update this story as new information comes in. Refresh this page or watch FOX 4 newscasts for the latest.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too