Girl’s iPhone catches fire in her pocket
KENNEBUNK, Maine — A teenager in Maine suffered burns from her iPhone, after it caught fire in her pants pocket.
The middle school student says she sudden heard a “pop.” Smoke then started coming out of her pocket. Teachers grabbed a blanket while the girl scrambled to free herself from the burning jeans.
She’s recovering from first and second degree burns on her legs, but is expected to be okay.
Firefighters who responded praised the student for remembering to stop, drop and roll.
CLICK HERE to read the full story.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"