Beautiful bald eagles follow geese to Smithville Lake
SMITHVILLE, Mo. — Bald eagles are soaring high and majestically at Smithville Lake this winter.
Their migration pattern often takes them through the Smithville Lake area, where they follow the snow geese and Canadian geese on their annual migration south.
They feed on the geese, but what they really love are the Smithville Lake fish.
Watch FOX 4 photojournalist Jon Haiduk’s photo piece to see the rare eagles gliding high above.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor