WATCH: Kids react to interracial Cheerios family and ugly comments made about them
Popular YouTube content creators, The Find Bros., have amused millions with their video series that features America’s kids reacting to viral videos.
The newest installment in the ‘Kids React’ series is the now-viral Cheerios commercial that features an interracial family.
“I know that there’s still like, some racism in other parts of the world. I didn’t think that it would, you know, still be here,” said one child.
Another expressed empathy for children of mixed races who read the racist comments before they were removed from the YouTube page. People began commenting in YouTube’s comment section, critical of the mixed-race family and making references to ‘Nazis’, ‘troglodytes’ and ‘racial genocide’.
“Think about those people who are like of mixed races and stuff, they probably feel horrible,” she said.
The latest Cheerios starring the bi-racial family debuted during the Super Bowl, and shows the mother pregnant with a little boy.
Watch the viral ‘Kids React’ video above to hear the kids’ statements about racism in our society and on social media.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Traces of oil seen in area of last contact