VIDEO: Kid tired of shoveling snow stops for moment of ‘prayer’
We’ve all been there. Frustrated. Exhausted. Cold.
Shoveling snow is not a chore many of us actually like doing. But not many of us have stopped and unleashed our frustration by screaming at the top of our lungs. What would the neighbors think?
That still didn’t stop one little boy from screaming. It’s just what he said that has many of us chuckling.
Oh, God bless children.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'