New church lays down roots in the metro
LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. — A new church is putting down roots in the metro. Summit Park Church opened last summer with 44 members, all of them moved to the Lee’s Summit area from Springfield. As FOX 4′s Kerri Stowell shows us, it’s a process called “church planting.”
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss