With Dad’s help, six-year old Mo. girl uses her imagination to build snow project
GILMAN CITY, Mo. — A dad named Jesse, who lives in Gilman City, which is near Bethany, Mo. and the Iowa state line says that every year he and his daughter, who is now six, use their imagination and work together on their annual ‘snow project’.
Don’t you love that idea?
One year they created a snow deer and another year it was a snow turkey.
This year they decided to build a little snowman army!
The father, Jesse, said he came up with a general idea for her, and she built on it. She wanted to use Christmas lights as rope because she thought it would be funny to see the snowmen using decoration to tie up the big snowman.
Take a look at the pictures and if we get more snow, well, they’ve given you some good ideas!
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor