With Dad’s help, six-year old Mo. girl uses her imagination to build snow project
GILMAN CITY, Mo. — A dad named Jesse, who lives in Gilman City, which is near Bethany, Mo. and the Iowa state line says that every year he and his daughter, who is now six, use their imagination and work together on their annual ‘snow project’.
Don’t you love that idea?
One year they created a snow deer and another year it was a snow turkey.
This year they decided to build a little snowman army!
The father, Jesse, said he came up with a general idea for her, and she built on it. She wanted to use Christmas lights as rope because she thought it would be funny to see the snowmen using decoration to tie up the big snowman.
Take a look at the pictures and if we get more snow, well, they’ve given you some good ideas!
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering