Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
All you need:
- 1 (6 oz.) package fresh raspberries, gently rinsed
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, rinsed, stems removed, then quartered
- 2 kiwi, washed, peeled and diced
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, washed, peeled (if desired, but leaving peel on retains more
- healthy fiber) and diced
- 2 tablespoons Hy-Vee strawberry preserves
- 6 Multigrain Hy-Vee tortillas (fajita-style) with Omega-3
- Olive oil pan spray
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar (¼ cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
All You Do:
- In a large bowl, combine raspberries, strawberries, kiwi, apple and strawberry preserves. Cover and chill for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray one side of each multigrain tortilla with olive oil spray to coat lightly.
- Transfer sprayed tortilla to cutting board and cut into “chip-sized” wedges with a pizza cutter or scissors, then arrange in a single layer on baking sheet(s). Sprinkle wedges lightly with cinnamon sugar mixture. Spray lightly again to help the sugar stick.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until crispy but not overly brown. Remove baking sheet(s) from the oven and allow chips to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled berry mixture. Serves 7.