Watch live: Update on the manhunt for Missouri double murder suspect

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLINTON, Mo. — Authorities have planned another news conference at 3:30 p.m. Friday to update the news media on the manhunt for James Horn, suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend Sandra Kay Sutton, 46, and her son Zachary Sutton, 17. (Scroll down to watch it in the player below.)

Their bodies were found early Thursday morning in Clinton, where they’d been staying with relatives following Sandra’s escape from a box in Sedalia on April 30. She told police that for four months the suspect in their murders, James Horn, had been forcing her to live in the box and assaulting her.

Both Sandra and Zachary were shot. On Thursday, investigators surrounded Horn’s Sedalia home, thinking he might be inside but he was not and remains on the loose.

Photo courtesy of  Missouri State Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry

Photo courtesy of Missouri State Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry

On Friday, police said Horn may have changed his appearance. Call 911 if you see him and realize he’s considered armed and dangerous.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH ON MOBILE DEVICES.

(Please click the play button to view.)