KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chips, dips and wings are signature Super Bowl appetizers, but if you're looking for something new but also delightful, look no further. Executive chef Pete Kiger from The J Bar & Embassy Suites in Olathe shared how to make tuna wonton tacos.
Tuna Wonton Tacos
3 Wonton Crisps
3 oz Chipotle-Poblano Slaw
2 tsp Sriracha
1/4 Avocado (sliced)
3 oz Tuna (slices)
1 liq oz Pickled Onions
1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper Blend
1. Salt & pepper tuna, place on flat top, sear both sides for approx. 1 1/2 minutes.
1. Place wontons on sizzle pan in 500 degree oven for 30 seconds.
2. Place wonton shells in taco holder.
3. Evenly distribute chipotle-poblano slaw into wontons, repeat with avocado, followed by sriracha and tuna slices.
4. Garnish with chives, squeeze of lime, season with salt and pepper.