GLENDALE, Calif. (AP) — Nestle USA says it is voluntarily recalling a limited number of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s products because of the possibility they might contain small pieces of glass.
The food giant said Thursday that the source of the glass is spinach that is a common ingredient in all three brands. The company did not elaborate.
No injuries have been reported.
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
If you have purchased one of these products, Nestle urges you not to eat them, and instead call consumer services at 1-800-681-1676.
Switzerland-based Nestle has its U.S. headquarters in Glendale, California.